I saw someone do a survey like this on their blog (if I could find the post again, I would totally link it) and thought to myself, “hey, I wanna do that!” So, today we’re going to play a little game of getting to know Rachel.WTF!
1. How old are you?
I’m 20 years old! (I turn 21 in two days–shh, don’t tell anyone.)
2. Do you consider yourself mature for your age?
Very much so. I kind of forced myself to grow up too quickly, so I’d like to think I’m pretty mature. There are some days that I have immature moments, though. But don’t we all?
3. Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
Optimistic to the point of being annoying. I always try to find a bright side to a situation, even if the situation is really awful. Just like this one:
I’ll let you know if I find a positive to him being in office.
4. Do you hold people to higher standards than you hold yourself?
Not really. I’m really hard on myself and I realize not everyone is like that. I don’t tend to expect the same thing from everyone.
5. Do you constantly self-analyze?
ALWAYS. As I stated before, I’m way too hard on myself.
6. What do you think when you look in the mirror?
“God, didn’t you just wash your face? How is your skin so oily already??”
7. What do you get most complimented on?
My hair! More so when it was long, but even when it’s short I hear how pretty it is all the time.
8. Is having lots of friends or having great grades more important to you?
Seeing as I don’t have too many friends and I’m not in school anymore, neither is really important. I’ve always been really good in school, though, and never really cared about having too many people in my circle.
9. Are you patient or do you have a temper?
Does that answer your question?
10. How often do you think about human kind and our destiny?
Not as much as I used to. When I was in college, I had an existential crisis about once a week thinking about the inevitability of death and the purpose of humanity, but I can’t be bothered to care anymore, honestly.
11. Do you plan your life to the detail or leave it up to fate?
I like to have complete control over everything that ever happens in any situation, so I definitely plan in complete detail.
12. When you make plans with friends, how far in advance do you plan?
I actually make plans all the time, but they never seem to go through because something comes up, or because I can’t bring myself to leave the house.
13. Do you frequently speak exactly what’s on your mind?
I’m not one who holds much back. I’m not as bad as some people I know, like my grandma and my dad who have absolutely no filter between their brains and their mouths, but I tend to speak my mind.
14. Would you rather read or party with friends?
Read. 100%, without a shadow of a doubt.
*I’m currently reading The Amazing Book is Not On Fire! It’s about the lives of Youtubers Dan and Phil (who I will forever be obsessed with. I’m not even sorry).
15. Are you really organized or super messy?
My room is organized chaos. I know where everything is (except my keys. But that’s normal). But usually I’m a very organized person.
16. Are you afraid of failure?
Is there anybody out there that isn’t afraid of failure? I want to make an impact on the world, so I’m terrified of it.
17. What is your favorite trait about yourself?
Ooh, that’s a tough one! I really like my “get it done RIGHT NOW” mentality. If I have an idea for a story or blog post, I like to do it right then and there so I don’t forget about it and so I can have it ready! It’s a good balance to my mom’s “we’ll get it done eventually” attitude. (Sorry for calling you out like this, Mom, but you know it’s true.)
18. What is your favorite trait in other people?
I like individuality. Whatever makes a person unique is what I’m drawn to. Whether it’s a quirk, some kind of physical difference like a birthmark or cool-looking eyes or whatever, or an accent. I like things that set people apart, and especially the people who embrace it.
19. Name a celebrity or icon who you think has a personality close to yours.
I think I’m a lot like Dan Howell. He’s sarcastic, funny (YIKES I’M NOT FUNNY), doesn’t really like going outside, and shares way too much about his life on the internet.
Hope you guys enjoyed this little survey! Tell me down in the comments who you think you’re most like!
Don’t forget to like this post if you want to see more content like this from me, and follow Rachel.WTF for all my other posts!
Much love xx
Featured Image: https://giphy.com/gifs/harry-potter-daniel-radcliffe-who-are-you-XZ39zg4naZ1O8